ewly renovated 16,000 square foot warehouse with four various sized studios used generally for music and dance rehearsals but suitable for recreation, banquets and business meetings or conferences.
To find more information or to booking one of our facilities for your event, please contact us via phone, or email.
- Credit Cards Accepted: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX
- Facility Location Setting: We are located just off Blackfoot trail and 42nd Avenue past the Silver Dollar Casino in the Highfield Industrial Park.
- Nearest Airport: 17-24 km
- Nearest Overnight Accommodations: 2-8 km
- Nearest Public Transportation: Less than 2 km
- Number of Event/Function Spaces: 4
- Parking: Parking Open Lot On-site
- Proximity of Nearest Ski Area: 17-24 km
- Proximity of Neighboring Golf Course: 2-8 km
- Special Features: This is an arts facility so we have sound equipment, pianos and risers on-site.
- Year Renovated: 2009
- Air Conditioned
- Handicapped Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outside Catering Allowed
Please provide the following information for booking
- The date the room is required.
- The start and finish time of the booking.
- How many people are expected.
- Furniture arrangements or special requirements.
- Contact Name and Telephone Number
Address and Contact Information
The Youth Singers Administration Office is open 9:00 am until 5:00 pm business days. You can reach us by phone, fax, and e-mail or use our convenient 24-hour voice mail.
The best part about being in Youth Singers is learning to put on a good show, pleasing an audience and the chance to represent our city and country. I have learned to work as part of a group as well as how to dance, have strengthened my singing talent and ability to perform. I feel confident expressing my talents in public, and because of this I have confidence in many other aspects of my life; at home, school, at my job, everywhere. Youth Singers is fun, energetic and entertaining. – Brett M. (ACT3 & ONCUE alumni)
Youth Singers has opened so many doors for me and given me a look into my future. I handle people and situations better now that I have confidence and motivation. In Youth Singers we have the opportunity to travel the world, make life long friendships, and perform in front of thousands of people each year. How much better can life get? My duty as a member of Youth Singers is to give all I’ve got, be respectful of others, to be a strong leader, and hopefully instill as many goals in others as I have for myself. – Amanda C. (19th year, SHINE)
Whether it is the amazing relationships I’ve formed, the role models I’ve met, the inspirational people surrounding me or the pure love of entertaining, Youth Singers is an addiction. When I’m here I never want to leave! Youth Singers has inspired me so much, it has encouraged me to follow my dreams and reach my full potential. When I’m at Youth Singers I can be myself, I can truly relax and depend on my individuality to guide me. – Maggie H. (10th year, ACT3 & SHINE)
Youth Singers helps you grow as a person, not just a performer. The bonds and friendships that you develop over one year are incredible! Everybody is so supportive and encouraging, and it makes you feel like a million dollars every time you step into the room. – Stephanie B. (Alumni)
View Larger Map